Sunday, June 22, 2008

Welcome

Custom Canine Unlimited would like to welcome all to our blog page. We are very excited to kick off this new feature for our canine family. We would like to welcome all of you to post all of your canine material for all to see. There are no limitations, other than, the postings must be respectful with no profanity, lewd comments, or inappropriateness. We will monitor this closely and Custom Canine Unlimited, LLC has the rights to remove post(s) without justification. We encourage each and everyone to use this feature as an asset to the canine world. Have fun!

3 comments:

Bagheera said...

Thank you so much for inviting me as a contributor! I'm excited to see your blog - I know you can give all of us doggie people great advice on behavioural issues.
Also - what is your policy on posting about anti-animal cruelty, especially toward dogs? I won't overdo it by any stretch, but that's one of my passions.
I look forward to seeing this blog grow and become a great source of information.
Cheers,
Bagheera

Custom K-9 Trainer said...

We are truely honored to have you. I know that you will will be a great contributor, especially in opening everyone's eyes to dog abuse and overlooking the stigmas improperly attached to entire breeds. Thank you for joining us.

Bagheera said...

Thank you so much for having me! I look forward to making my first full post soon...perhaps two or three. ;-) I am an avid anti-breed-specific legislation advocate for many reasons. I will update soon...